St Ives Town Cricket Club was founded in 1872 and is an established, successful and welcoming club. We welcome players of all standards and ages.
We are based at the One Leisure Outdoor Centre on California Road, St Ives and have enjoyed the use of excellent facilities for over 25 years.
For Warboys, much of the history of the club pre World War 2 is sadly unknown but we know that the club has been in existence since at least 1900 when it won the Smith Barry Junior Cup, the clubs first honour.
The Club started playing at its current venue, the Sportsfield in Warboys in 1946 when the land was donated to the village for organised sport. Previously the Club had played where the old airfield is today.
in September 2018, both St Ives Town Cricket Club and Warboys Cricket Club decided to merge to create a stronger community club for both areas. Our vision is to create a ‘Cricket for all’ culture to develop local players to compete at the highest level they can but also to provide appropriate levels of cricket regardless of ability.
We will continue to use both venues as both for our games and training so to ensure cricket is kept alive in both St Ives and Warboys.
Please see below a copy of our club constitution, Development Plan & Clubmark Certificate